May 24, 2006

SBD

Hetong southbeach diet, at pagiging mukhang 10 years younger at pagiging attractive sa mas bata.... tsk, dapat yata pinoproblema ko na ito ah.
Pinag-iisipan ko na nga ang sinasabi ng mga prends: "strong independent types are seen as mommy figures"- ano pala ang itsura ko? Samantha o Miranda?

"Oh, i can't believe you are 37..."
"What did you think, 27?--"
"Yes!"
"Thanks. Your next lunch is on me."
"No, seriously"
"Okay that's good, don't look so shocked"

(an hour and few conversations later)

"Wow, 37 huh? You must've learned a lot..."
("Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!")

Friend whispering: "he might ask next if 'those' are real"
Whispering back "I could answer 'honey even if I can afford it i won't need it' but that would just convince him I'm telling the truth about my age."

No comments: